Seasoned & Savory Cookbook: A Collection of Recipes to Benefit Women’s Health Research
- 11×11 Coffee-Table Cookbook with 200+ Pages
- Sections include: Cocktails, Appetizers, Charcuterie Boards, Soups, Salads and Side Dishes, Entrees, Desserts and Delicious Recipes to Grill
- From Weekend Rotisserie Chicken to Grilled Peach Arugula Salad, these recipes are concise, simple to follow and ideal for home chefs at any skill level
- The grilling section features the favorite recipes of Coyote Brand Ambassadors, Celebrity Chefs, Interior Designers, Television Personalities, and lifestyle influencers
- The Cookbook includes recipes for any season
This full-color cookbook features a collection of almost 100 recipes from premiere culinary teams and restaurants, alongside friends of Coyote including celebrity chefs such as Chef Robert Irvine, host of the Food Network’s show Restaurant: Impossible, Designer, Builder and HGTV personality, John Colaneri, fashion designer, entrepreneur and RHONJ/Bravo favorite Margaret Josephs and sports icon turned food industry entrepreneur, Bo Jackson, just to name a few!
All proceeds from Seasoned & Savory will benefit women’s health research at Magee-Womens Research Institute & Foundation. Daily, the lifesaving research at Magee-Womens Research Institute & Foundation is positively impacting the future of women’s health.