Laguna 7-piece Patio Dining Set
Dining takes out an all new meaning with the 7- piece Laguna outdoor dining set. Inspired by the beautiful Santa Barbara Region with its unique design influence and classic vibe that never goes out of style, The Laguna Dining Set will be the perfect accent to your outdoor living spaces.
The sturdy Travertine Dining top and timeless X detail on the chairs add to the beauty and durability of this collection. A generously proportioned 40??? x 50??? dining table, four stationary chairs and two swivel rockers with Sunbrella fabric cushions make seating for six very comfortable. The powder coated aluminum frame will stand up to the elements for years to come. With Coyote Outdoor Living???s design and manufacturing, you can be confident this dining set has the comfort, detail and lasting beauty to make it the focal point of your family gatherings for years to come.
- Set includes dining table, two cushioned swivel rockers, and four stationary cushioned dining chairs
- Weather resistant Sunbrella fabric cushions in Canvas Heather Beige are UV stabilized and colorfast with zippers for removing cushion covers.
- Durable Gilded Milan powder coat finish stands up to the elements, and protects against chipping, rain, wind, and salt air.
- Rustproof, durable frames hand crafted from aluminum for low maintenance.
- Frames and Sunbrella cushions clean easily with mild detergent and water.
- Dining table and swivel rockers require minor assembly and easy to follow instructions are included.
- Umbrella hole accommodates up to a 1.5″ diameter pole
- Travertine table tops made from a layer of travertine adhered to an aluminum honeycomb
- Dining Table: 80.75” L x 40.75” W x 29.5” H
- Dining Table Weight : 122 lbs
- Swivel Rocker : 22.25”L x 27.25” W x 37.5” H
- Swivel Rocker Weight : 46.85 lbs
- Stationary Dining Chair: 22.25” L x 27.25” W x 37.5” H
- Rocker and Chair Seat Height with Cushion: 19.375”
WARNING: This product can expose you to BPA and Styrene, which is on the list of substances known by the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.